Friday, August 21, 2009

Sample Cakes




As I said, I do not have many sample cakes yet. Here are a few cakes that I have made recently.




This picture was taken post transport, so the piping is obviously not as nice as it should be. I have since gotten a great tip to use plywood instead of cardboard to keep the cake level. This problem shouldn't happen again!

This cake feeds between 50 and 60 people and sells for approximately 75.00. 3-D creatures (like on the farm cake), can be added for an additional charge as well as 3-D flowers instead of the cut outs.




This was made for a class titled "Teaching and Learning in a Diverse Society." It was one of my firsts so it certainly isn't perfect, but it was fun to make.
This cake feeds approximately 20 people and sells for 30.00. It is a simple 9x13 sheet cake with a 9" circle cake on the top.



This was my very first cake, so despite the flaws, I love it! As you can see, one of my strong points is making animals. So if you need a cake with animals (Zoo, farm, etc.), you've come to the right place!
This cake feeds about 50 people and sells for 75.00. That price includes five large animals and four small animals. A person (like the farmer, or a zookeeper), is an additional charge as are any additional animals. For a farm themed cake, hay bales and the like are included; for jungle themed cakes, rocks, trees, waterfalls, etc. are included; for a zoo cake, cages, stones, etc. are included.


Excuse the messy counter :) This was a birthday cake for my mother-in-law, but my husband called it my Easter Cake because of the colors!

This 10" round cake is made with a doubled recipe of cake and feeds approximately 15-20 people. This exact cake sells for 30.00. More intricate cakes include additional charges.





I have since learned how to do letters in a much better way :) But I love this cake, and square cakes are always fun to do!
This cake feeds approximately 25 people and sells for around 45.00.



This 10" round cake is made from a doubled recipe and feeds 15-20 people. 10" rounds cakes sell for 30.00 and more depending on the design. This exact cake sells for 32.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment